Tranquility

Tranquility

Monday, February 7, 2011

February Adventure

Yo.  Like I said before, I really enjoy my new Spanish class and professor, that definitely hasn't changed.  Last week was very relaxing and good.  For my first weekend without a school excursion, Hope, Kelsey, Mel, Ben, Brennan, and I did our own thing in Manuel Antonio.  The six of us bought our bus tickets and left San José at 2:30pm.  We arrived at the Pacific Ocean in Manuel Antonio at 5:30ish and found our nice Bed & Breakfast.  The place was very nice, clean, private, and had a pool!  The town of Manuel Antonio was laid back and simple, and the beach was beautiful.  We didn't do anything TOO exciting, but it was nice to be on our own and have no schedule or obligations :).

Back to another week of school at Veritas.  I don't think this will be a typical busy week #2 of Spanish class.  My friends and I still need to figure out what is going on this weekend.  No time in Costa Rica can be wasted!

OH!  I'm going to turn in an application to be a camp counselor at Grace Adventures VERY soon.  I went to that Christian camp for seven years and I would love to go back.  I'm beginning to look at jobs very differently.  I want to something that I can really enjoy AND that will benefit others.  It's definitely a plus to be surrounded by other followers of Christ too :).

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment