Tranquility

Tranquility

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Comfortable

I feel strangely comfortable here.  I know my way around, I'm very used to the schedule of school and home, my Spanish is getting better, this is nice.  Spanish class #2 is halfway over!  My typical week 2 wasn't very stressful so it was very nice.

I saw 127 Hours on Wednesday for $2 and it was a VERY good movie, I highly recommend it.  On Thursday some friends and I played with some little Tico kids in the park for two hours and it was so much fun.  Futbol, "basketball", and kickball.  I was dumb and gave myself some huge blisters from not wearing shoes on concrete.  This weekend I decided to save some money and stay in San José.  It's a very big city and there is plenty to do.  Tomorrow there is a good chance that I'll finally be going to church.  We met some missionaries last weekend and they invited us :).  I'll be sure to let you know how it is.

I OFFICIALLY turned in my application for Grace Adventures and my next one for Spring Hill will be in any moment now, just waiting on one reference.  I'm excited to see where God leads me. 

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment