Happy Easter everyone! Feel content and blessed for the Lord has risen :).
This is the last day of Semana Santa, which was a fantastic week. I spent a large part of it in Panama City with Rachel B, Rachel M, Carol, and Sean. The city is so beautiful and we went to a lot of cool places including: the canal, Casco Antiguo, Isla Taboga and Panamá Viejo. I also enjoyed my 20th birthday while in Panama, decade #2 has begun! The rest of Semana Santa has been relaxing. Yesterday, I ran my farthest yet, 13 miles or a half marathon. Today, I went to church with my friends and called my family back in Michigan.
Today more than ever I am ready to be home. It's tough knowing my family is together celebrating the day of Christ's resurrection and eating a fantastic meal, while I am here by myself with pb & j lol. I will get through and enjoy this week. I will be observing a lot and most likely be reflecting on this incredible experience. Last but not least, I will see you all soon!
Tons of Love
No comments:
Post a Comment