In two weeks I will be back in the comfort of my own home in Michigan! Wow. I know I will miss Costa Rica like crazy, but I will be ready to go home as well.
Tomorrow, my friends and I are off to Panama City (the good one) for a few days! I am so excited, it looks unlike any other large city in Central America. We plan to see the Canal (one of the 7 wonders of the world!), go to Old Panama City, spend a day on Taboga Island, go to an awesome national park in the middle of the city, and buy some seafood at one of the biggest markets in the world. Unfortunately, the bus trip is going to take about 15 hours. I know it's going to be worth it, and I can't wait to tell everyone about the trip when I get back. BTW, I will be spending my 20th bday there.
Last weekend I went to Montezuma on the tip of the Nicoya Peninsula. It is a little town with a gorgeous beach and some AMAZING waterfalls. If you walk down this trail for about 20 minutes there are three deep pools of water and two large waterfalls. They didn't even look real, I cannot believe how creative our God is. I jumped off the 2nd waterfall six times, it was about 50 feet high :). I'm still trying to be as adventurous as I can while I have the chance.
Thanks for reading and see you guys soon! Much love.
No comments:
Post a Comment