I'm on a time crunch so this will be quick!
I am actually in Spanish for Business this month, I made a mistake and went to the wrong class the first day! So the weekend after Panama I went to Jaco and went bungee jumping! By myself... the others just watched. The package also included a HUGE swing, and something called the "Rocket Launcher". It was so much fun!
Last weekend I went to Nicaragua with Bethany, Ben, Hope, and Kelsey. We stayed with a missionary who has been there for 8.5 years, and Hope's friend Marsha, her husband Keith, and two little boys. It was a great weekend :). We got to see life in Nicaragua away from the tourism, and what it would be like to be a missionary there, or really any third world country. I thought it was really cool that Marsha and Keith brought their kids.
This week I decided. I will be working as a high school counselor at SpringHill all summer. I'm VERY excited, and I keep learning that more and more people I know will be working there also. It should be an amazing summer. I can't wait to see what God does!
Again, I will try to update sooner next time! Sorry for those of you who read this!
No comments:
Post a Comment