Tranquility

Tranquility

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tamarindo

Yo,

It has been a few days I know.  I finished my first week of classes in Advanced 1 Spanish.  I'm definitely one of the worst in my class, but I'm attempting to keep up.  My professor didn't bump me down so that's good news!  This past weekend many students and I went to the city of Tamarindo on the Pacific Ocean.  We took a bus for 6 hours to the small tourist town.  It felt weird being with so many white people.  I didn't like hearing so much English.  Anyway, I tried surfing for the first time!  And some of us also went on a boat ride through the mangroves.  It was a great weekend and now I'm back in the middle of a very busy week of school.  This weekend we are going to the Caribbean to the town of Puerto Viejo.  It supposed to be full of rastas :-).  Talk to you later!

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment